- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Shea butter is one of the nature’s best ingredients for a healthy skin and hair because it contains a high amount of Vitamin A, E and F. The most recognized benefits of shea butter include effects like
Featured in all our Soaps, Deodorants and Some Shampoos/Conditioners.
the skin, reducing inflammation, preventing premature aging, protecting health, and lightening the skin, among others. Do you know that Cleopatra is so famous with her shiny black hair? Well, now you know what her secret was; it is shea butter. Shea butter is not only providing a great protection but also a great solution to keep healthy hair and makes them shiner.
- Calendula: My favorite healing plant. This flower oil quickly speeds the healing process, partially due to its anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to the unique antioxidant compounds found in this miraculous plant. Aside from stimulating healing, calendula oil can significantly boost the appearance of your skin. It can affect blood flow to the skin cells, provide antioxidant protection that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots and even the visibility of scars.
- Cocos Nucifera (COCONUT OIL): Coconut oil in soap benefits the skin by both moisturizing and protecting it from antimicrobial agents that could cause infection. The numerous minerals and nutrients in coconut are great for your skin. Coconut oil helps remove dirt and dead cells from the skin. The nutrients are also great for moisturizing your hair, containing vitamin K and vitamin E which are able to make hair follicles healthy.
Fragrance: Our fragrances are free of
✖ Carcinogens: These are materials known or thought to cause cancer.
✖ Mutagens: Materials that change the DNA of a cell, harming the cell and causing diseases like cancer.
✖ Reproductive toxins: Toxins that adversely affect reproductive organs and increase the risk of birth defects.
✖ Organ toxins: These are toxins that can cause adverse effects or disease within specific bodily organs.
✖ Acute toxins: Toxins that can cause adverse effects from a single exposure. Generally, this would be accidental exposure like spillage or ingestion.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) seed butter : Mango butter softens the skin, treats sunburn, and eczema, and and protects the skin from UV rays. The antioxidants will also neutralize free radicals, which cause stress in the skin and are responsible for wrinkles, age spots, and . Applying this butter to your skin can also improve skin elasticity to keep you looking younger for longer. THIS LOVELY BUTTER IS FEATURED IN OUR ULTRA RICHE CREAM.
- Olea Europaea (OLIVE OIL): Olive oil is naturally nourishing for the skin and has a wide range of benefits, from repelling bacteria to turning back the hands of time. Olive oil in soap, moisturizers and other skin products are nourishing, penetrating deeply into the skin for maximum moisturization without clogging pores. A natural source of essential vitamins, olive oil contains nutrients vital to helping you feel and look your best. Rich in vitamins A and E, olive oil can boost your immunity and help improve the appearance of your skin. It also contains beta carotene, which helps stimulate new cell growth, promoting a more youthful appearance.
Oryza Sativa (RICE BRAN OIL): Rice Bran Oil is particularly high in fatty acids it is very beneficial for mature, delicate and sensitive skin. Rice bran oil is effective for keeping skin smooth. Rice bran oil is a natural antioxidant. Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, rice bran oil is able to deeply penetrate into skin’s layers, nourishing it from within, making your skin very soft and velvety as it improves skin’s elasticity, making it appear more youthful. Rice bran oil boosts skin’s natural regeneration process, it can help to renew and improve skin’s surface. It improves overall complexion and helps to even out the skin tone, and doesn't clog pores.
- Persea Gratissima (AVOCADO OIL): Avocado oil contains a high amount of unsaponifiables, which makes it a great choice for superfatting cold process soap. Avocado oil contains a large amount of oleic acid, which contributes to its conditioning properties. Its moisturizing abilities make it a great option. Also Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract aka Daikon seed oil: A natural alternative to silicone for adding slip, good absorption and a non-oily feel to skin and hair care products. Ecocert, COSMOS and NPA.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate AKA Baby foam: is a sodium salt ester, or a fatty acid derived from coconut oil. Used in our shampoos because it's exceptional mild and for its ability to help water to mix with oil and dirt, allowing them to be gently rinsed away. Sulfate Free.