Here is he break down of why we chose what we chose? Like baking what you put into the recipe is what creates it's uniquiness. This is our custom recipe made in house.
- Olive Oil On my trip to greece I saw olive oil soaps being sold in every corner. It is also a big staple ingredient in Italy. Historically, women have used olive oil on their skin for millennia because it really does work to help keep skin looking youthful and elastic. Part of that is its ability to retain the skin’s natural oils. However, olive oil soap also contains hefty doses of vit e and A, which are powerful free radical fighters. Olive oil also contains anti- compounds that can help balance skin tone and texture. Olive oil soap is hypoallergenic and in soap it is also has amazing cleansing properties. We use EXTRA VIRGIN foor our soaps.
- Coconut oil fatty acids are antimicrobial agents. Coconut oil is cleansing, moisturizing and an anti-inflammatory, We maily use coconut oil to add a bubbly lather to our bars. We chose organic to ensure global sustainability and fight child labour.
- Rice Bran Oil is known for its ability to cleanse, soften, moisturize, soothe, nourish, and smooth the skin. It slows the look of aging and brightens the complexion. Less cleansing than olive oil, but higher moisturizing quality. Rice Bran Carrier Oil improves circulation, evens out skin tone, and minimizes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area. It increases skin’s natural regeneration, encourages moisture retention, and soothes irritation.
- Avocoado oil, this oil is one of my favorite oils!!! Love how it feels on the skin. It hydrate the deep layers of the skin and prevents transepidermal water loss. Absorbed rapidly by the skin, providing immediate hydration without the oily feel. Makes skin smooth and supple and reduces water loss by the skin. Fantastic for sensitive skin.
- Castor Oil not only creates loads of bubbles but it makes your skin look younger and protect it from damage. It penetrates skin, quickly, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. It softens, hydrates and nourishes skin.It helps skin maintain a youthful appearance.
- Not only is this another of my favourites Organic shea butter, but our shea butter is from Ghana. The shea industry in Ghana is traditionally dominated by women and provides a source of income for many families, particularly in the rural areas in Northern Ghana. This butter is ultra Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It Reduces Inflammation. Stimulates natural collagen production that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.